Join Our Care Team
"It is evident that our loved one's caregiver is knowledgeable, dedicated, and willing to bring comfort during the very difficult journey of dementia."
Are you ready to LOVE WELL, SERVE JOYFULLY, and JOURNEY TOGETHER?
Our great team of Care Partners finds it incredibly rewarding to serve our clients! JTHC ensures our Care Partners are supported and well-trained throughout their employment journey.
You are essential in providing our clients support to remain in their homes. If you would like to help us love and serve our community, join our team today!
Please complete the application below.
What to Expect
- Competitive Pay – Highly competitive hourly rate for Richmond and surrounding areas
- Annual Bonuses
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- Shift Differential
- Referral Bonus – $500
- Retirement Plan – company match
- Flexible Schedules encouraging work / life balance
- Mileage Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Holiday Pay (seven paid holidays at time and a half)
- Shadow Shifts – paid
- Continuing Education Training – paid
- Supportive Team Culture
- Care Team Recognition
- Rewarding Work Environment
- 24/7 Care Management Support
- Credentialing assistance for personal care service – provided with no cost
Qualifications required for joining our team – are you the right fit?
Care Partners are thoroughly screened and must meet all our guidelines for employment.
- Comprehensive background investigation
- Professional and personal reference checks
- Drug screen – JTHC is a drug free workplace
- DMV record check – must have a clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Personal vehicle with current registration and insurance
"All of their Care Partners are wonderful!"